26 January 2010

Fits and Starts

I'm a newbie here. I used to keep an online journal/blog on another site that I kept up with on a very regular basis and it was a really good thing for me. But, then, I fell out of the habit. I have enjoyed writing for a long time; as with other things, though, I've had fits and starts over the years.

I find, however, that when I am writing SOMETHING on a fairly regular basis, I somehow feel better. Makes no sense, probably, but that's me sometimes. And, so, I will begin yet again and make a concerted effort to keep up the habit. Most of what I write here will probably be more in the nature of a journal than anything else and it may interest absolutely no one. That's okay with me. I'm not really doing this for anyone's approval, just my own sanity.

Well, how to introduce myself? I am a native Texas, living still in the same general area where I was born and raised. I have been divorced for almost a year now and separated for several months prior to the divorce. I have two wonderful sons and I try to be a wonderful mother, though I know I fall far short of the bar on many occasions. I am in a wonderful and amazing relationship; a relationship I am very grateful for, a relationship which is better than anything I could have ever hoped for. I have worked in public safety communications for pretty much my entire adult life and it has been and continues to be a wild journey. This seems somehow inadequate. Perhaps subsequent blog entries will help both myself and anyone who reads this to know me a bit better. Of course, if you have questions, you are more than welcome to ask me, though I hope you will understand if I choose to decline answering.

I suppose I'd better end this for now. I've made a start and that was my only intent for tonight.
Perhaps the rest of the night and tomorrow will bring me insights for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment